Yes I Can Communicate Camp
11:30 to 2:30
after a fun morning camp the children in the communicate camp join their one on one for lunch and the afternoon activities
- goals will be set by parents, and the teachers in consultation with our Speech and Language Pathologist.
- The children will be split into two groups based on development.
- Specific group and dual activities will be planned in order to promote speech, commmunication and social interaction
- All of the recommendations made by the Speech Pathologist will be implemented during all the activities. This will include but is not limited to visual schedules, pec boards, choice boards, theme boards and social stories.
- A “Today I” will be sent home on daily basis outlining the progress of each child and their happenings of the day.